Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Learning

This weekend I'm off to Calgary for my SSI course. Next weekend is JM here at home. By the end of the month I will have 2 more requirements ticked off the UBBT list. It is very liberating to think of progress made.

At the same time, preparing for these seminars is not simple task. As with all education there is a lot of theory, practical knowledge, and prerequisites that need to be fulfilled. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. Digging out notes and texts on my C1 courses, reading the new material, as well as creating and completing the lesson plans for 2 courses.

I'm going to have to get ear plugs to keep my brains from leaking out. As exciting as theses accomplishments are, they still require a ton of focus and hard work.

But what else is new?

No comments: