Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Lonely Pathetic Single Looser Day

So it's V-Day again. My date got sick and so this year we're not doing dinner & a movie. Meh no big. I have a million and one things to do anyway, so not having to go out and kill a couple of hours is a blessing in itself.

Not that I'm happy Turtle is sick, but it does ease up some of the pressure with all the other stuff on the go right now. My friends are great, and I want to spend time with them, but this is the worst time of year for me. Darlana's birthday is the 20th, and has invited me out for dinner (which I'm not attending obviously) and Henry has invited me snow boarding the 27 after the ASPA AGM in Cowtown. Made no promises, but it would be sweet to see these guys again. Winter is a long dry spell. When you spend every weekend with people during the summer, you really miss them in the off season.

The yearly Arizona trip helps, but I didn't make it this year. Oh well, winter can't last for ever... or can it?

meh, no worries

No comments: