Tuesday, December 16, 2008

24

24... what a great number. This is a number that blasts the half way point for my weight loss goals! A total of 40 lbs by October 09, and there is that wonderful number, 24.

OH YAH!

This is it protruding posterior! You are history! Gonzo! Fini! Kickin' to the Curb!(literally) Filed under G!

Can I get a BOOOOO-YAH!!!!!!

What a wonderful feeling to have to stop every few steps to hike up the pants. Having to remind yourself to yank up the jeans before you sit down so you don't moon people... it's great!

I can't wait to get under my Saber 2, 210 canopy and have it feel like a circus tent. Not having to slow fly every time I leave the plane. Getting to be one of the floaters instead of always in the base. Finally having to punch it out for the extra speed when flying with the big guys! First person to tell me to put on a weight belt is getting a great big hug!

One more time people, all together and with feeling...

24, BOOOO-YAAAAAH!!!!!

2 comments:

linda shipalesky said...

You Look GREAT! I know you will reach your goal.
You go Girl!

Darnell McKinley said...

Good for you and thanks for letting the rest of us share your celebration...Your happiness reaches out of your post and is contagious!
signed: smiling for you, inside and out..
Darnell