Saturday, December 27, 2008

Under the Wire

Well it's 22:04 saturday night so technically it's still this week. I was about 2 miles out of town when I realized I hadn't blogged yet. Can't have that.

So what's going on? My sister, her husband and their 4 yard apes are in town from Toronto. I have spent the week playing jungle gym, quad driver, and grocery getter for the funny farm. My other sister and her husband were up from Calgary for Christmas Eve, but then made tracks for Saskatchewan to be with his family Christmas Day. My brothers have also been acting as entertainment aids for the kids, and between the 3 of us, have kept the little "darlings" out of Oma and Opa's hair. (between you, me and the fence post... Opa doesn't have a lot of hair to protect).

Hmmmmm, what else is going on? Lots, nothing and all that in between. Clearly I'm tired and have nothing to say. Though in an attempt to have others join my misery, I've had the theme song to Pinky and the Brain in my head all day.

For those who know that show... NARF!

'night everybody, I'm going home.

No comments: