Sunday, July 26, 2009

JM


I have successfully completed my final requirements for my Jump Master's course. As usual just under the wire. I am very excited to complete my next phase of training and moving into complete certification in this rating as well as SSI. These requirements are very difficult to achieve, and attempting to complete them both in one season is even more so.

I have learned a lot about myself and about follow through. I have always know that dedication is the key to success, but have usually had more realistic time frames to work with. So the moral, anything is possible, even if improbable. However good judgment is also important. Reasonable goal setting is also key.

The picture is my calf muscle. You can tell how much fun you had and how hard you tried by the bruises you collect. It's is my bragging rights.

1 comment:

Tiffany Playter said...

Total awesomeness!!!!! Congratulations on passing! That is one cool looking bruise!