Saturday, June 19, 2010

Biel

I am in Biel, Switzerland, staying with my friend I met in Australia. We are having a great time and the country here is amazing. There are wild swans with their young swimming in the rivers and the valley is sorrounded by forested peaks and wide green waters. It is very quiet an relaxing.



I attended her sons graduation from post secondary this morning, took their dog for a walk along the river this afternoon, and tonight Christine and I are going out to a friend of hers. Last night we went to a movie (the Young Victoria) which was excellent. We both really enjoyed the film.



Tomorrow is going to be a hard day for me, personal history and all that, so I think I will go for a walk up the mountains. Monday I head for Ireland, and most likely Thursday to Norway. Then back to Germany Sunday and spend the last few days with my cousin in Heilbronn. Then home.



I have been collecting flags in each country I have visited. I am a little dissappointed that the railway does not stamp your passport everytime you cross the border, but the flags will do. Its all good.



Lisa Freitag

Silent River Kung Fu, Biel, Switzerland

No comments: