Tuesday, June 22, 2010



I'm in London England with my cousin. We stayed up to 2 am chatting. The tunnel under the English Channel was very neat. It too about 20 mins on the high speed train, and thinking that you are traveling under the ocean is quite impressive. Paris was a bit frustrating as I lost my phone and no one saw it. I retraced my steps but that thing disappeared faster than a pizza at a weight watchers convention. oh well, worst thing they can do is burn up the $10 on the pay as you go card. The phone cost me $30 so all in all, I'm out 40 Euro. Not the worst thing that can happen by far.
Tomorrow morning I go to Dublin Ireland. I am still conversing with my friend in Norway as to what his plans are. He was going to go out of town this weekend, and the soonest I can get to his place (that I've found so far) is Saturday. I don't want to mess with his plans and I fly home Wednesday, so we'll see. I am still planning to go to Norway for a couple days, but I might just travel around the south instead of up to his area if he's busy. No worries.

Lisa Freitag
Silent River Kung Fu, London, England

No comments: