Friday, June 25, 2010

Copenhagen

So I'm in Denmark... and I'm thinking I should have stayed in Ireland. Not that Copenhagen isn't cool, I just really, really, really like Ireland. It's a place one has to experience. I never ended up on the north part of the Island, I went to Killarney instead. It was fantastic.

I've been trying to get to Oslo Norway today, but even though I left Cork before the sun was up, I wasn't in time for the last train to Norway today. The first (and only) train to Oslo tomorrow is leaving around noon. So I have an over night in Denmark and another flag to find. I have to say that the World Soccer Championships has made collecting national flags much easier.... Thank you FIFA.

But I digress, I need to have a shower, find the laundry, and get some food.

Lisa Freitag
Silent River Kung Fu, Copenhagen, Denmark

No comments: