Friday, November 2, 2018

Week 36

"It's been a long days' night, and I've been workin like a dog"
Truer words I've not heard today.  Escalations, process reviews, and all manner of work related brain damage.  So much brain damage :(

"It's been a long days' night, I should be sleeping like a log"
Well it's a bit early for bed, but rest assured I'll be doing some heavy power sleeping in just a little while.  Hopefully Mira won't decide she's not ready for bed and attacking my toes under the blankets is a good idea.  I make no assumptions considering she thought it was the best idea last night.  Nothing like thinking she's finally settled down and you are drifting off, only to have a her burrow under the covers and put a cold, wet nose on your feet.  She's a weird dog.

Anyway, I'm tired and I'm not that much of a Beatles fan to begin with.  Although when I was in Liverpool I did go to a bar that they had preformed in before they made it big, at least so the story goes.

Ah Liverpool, described by those who live there as the armpit of the UK.  I didn't find it unpleasant, but that was what they said.  I did point out it could have been worse... it could have been the butt crack of the UK.  That seemed to make them feel better.  My work there was done.

No comments: