Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Week 46

Sometimes it feels like all I do is blog.  Then I do the math and realize it's probably because I blogged late last week and am trying to catch up again.  But you would think that would only make for so much catching up. 

Case in point, I started this blog post on Monday and here we are on Wednesday trying to finish my thoughts, so I can wait another 2 days to forget to post something for this week.  Gah!  My brain feels like an over baked potato.  If only there were broccoli and asparagus to go with it.

But I digress.  I was doing the math and this blog is # 46.  The one due Friday will be (obviously)  #47. So if we have 52 weeks a year, and promise to do 52 blogs for IHC, and I'm only coming up on #47 then I clearly pooched the math.  The joys of the standard calendar vs the lunar calendar.  Dur.  But as Angelo "Snaps" Provolone once said "a promise is a promise".  He promptly rolled his eyes and left the room, but he still said it.

For those unfamiliar with the above reference, watch Oscar.  By far the best Stallone movie ever made.  It's not even close.  All start cast, witty writing, and enough twists in the subplot to keep you guessing.  If it doesn't make you happy, I'll watch it with you and you can crack up watching me laugh my head off.

No comments: