Saturday, January 26, 2019

Week 47

At least it's Saturday tonight and I'm not putting out another late posting.  What to write, what to write.  Well it's been a long and trying week.  This and that, gearing up for Chinese new year from an admin perspective is always a great deal of work.

It always seems to take so long to recover from Christmas mentally, physically, financially.  Now don't get me wrong, I don't over spend on presents or anything, but there are costs associated with traveling and feeding additional people as no doubt all of us know.

Couple that with all the big bills that come due at the beginning of the year, insurance, income tax, and so on.  All of these things add pressure to an already high octane time of year.  So how does one cope.

Well I snuggle with my dog.  And focus on doing a the best job I can. And reminding myself that everyone is going through the same things.  Try to take a step back and remember that there is a lot of stress out there and everyone is packing their own baggage.  I try to have a little more patience even if I am not feeling it.  Seems to work, or maybe I'm only fooling myself, but so far so good.

No comments: