Tuesday, March 9, 2010

posting

I've been in Dunedin for a couple of days now, and it's great, loving every minute of it. The internet is a little dodgy where I'm staying and I can't sign in with my computer. I'm using my friends to log on right now. She's in class and dosen't need it. I'm trying to make a video diary and hopefully will have it up on my computer and linked here to keep in touch. I'm here for a couple more days, then I fly to Brisbane. The life dream is becoming reality. Even though I'm here it's still a bit unbelievable. In a few short weeks I'll be standing at Uluru. A spiritual journey. I'm so excited. There are no words. But there will be video!

Lisa Freitag
Dunedin, New Zealand (South Island)

2 comments:

J.C. said...

I can feel the excitment in your blog post!
I am excited for you...have fun!
JC Masterson

Sifu Beckett Sr. said...

I miss you, keep living the adventure. T Beckett