Sunday, November 1, 2009

Log in Log out

Life can be so mundane. Work, sleep, repeat. Sometimes, the schedules we keep ourselves to makes your soul scream for something else. They say a change is as good as a rest. I guess that is true, but getting back to basics is even better.

I attended our annual year end at the DZ. I saw the people that make my life unique, as each one of them is special. (sometimes in a olympic sense) But just to sit by the fire and talk, laugh, and just be. No where to go, no expectations. Just them and the moment. It felt really good.

Then back to work today, and tomorrow, and tomorrow.... well you get the idea. (and the shakespeare reference) ;P

But I digress, what we do and think define us. We make ourselves ordinary, just as we make ourselves extraordinary. My friends help keep me pushing beyond. As 3WA puts it... Who does this @#$%?

WE DO.

No comments: