Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Adelaide

I'm in the south state of South Australia, in the city of Adelaide. It is a great city and the small town feel is really amazing. My friend Tina's brother in law has been showing me around. I'm having a really good time and am looking forward to swimming with wild dolphins tomorrow.

While in Sydney I scuba dived with nurse sharks (they were huge) and it was completely indescribable. There are some tours to go in a shark cage with great whites, and depending on how much it is, I'll do that as well.

But I should go, Michael is taking me to the local pool and then he'll probably pick me up and go for dinner again tonight. My turn to pay and I'm not accepting "no worries I got it" again.

Lisa Freitag
Silent River Kung Fu, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

No comments: